Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PMS CRUNCH, better than midol

Re-visiting an oldie but goodie!!

Can't take credit for this one!! I found a new blog that I just LOVE! She is such a witty, funny writer and such a great cook.

http://asouthernfairytale.com/

If your like me when your pms'ing you want chocolate, sweet and salty and this is the perfect combo. So easy and even my kids are diggin it!

So here goes :)
YOUR HUSBAND WILL THANK YOU.......
Photobucket

PMS Crunch
1 bag butterscotch chips
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 box rice chex cereal
1/2 bag pretzel twists ( i use these for my salt.. you could use peanuts but, I don’t like them in this)
Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over low heat on your stove.
I spread my cereal and pretzels in my big 10 x 13 baking dish.Spoon, drizzle, pour the chocolate over your cereal and pretzels.
Mix it well (I use my hands, it’s messy but, it works)
Spread the mixture out on parchment paper to cool

Photobucket

No comments: