Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders

I realize there are 2 back to back ranch recipes and yes I'm serving them together. It's close to grocery day and I'm out of everything. These chicken tenders are using ranch on purpose, the potato casserole was not suppose to have ranch dip but its all I had and the kids were napping so I couldn't make it to the store. So we might be all ranched out tonight but thats ok because my kids eat Ranch with everything!

I didn't notice any ranch flavor so I reccomend marinating it for about 30 mins in the ranch ( i added that to the recipe )
Photobucket

Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders
2 large boneless/skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup ranch dressing
1 tbs water
1 1/2 cups mashed potato flakes
pinch of salt and pepper

Mix ranch and water together (the water is only to thin out the ranch), add salt and pepper. Let set in the refrigerator for 30 mins or so to let the ranch soak in.

Dip chicken in ranch then roll in potato flakes.

Spray 9x13 with pam. This made 14 chicken strips for me.

Bake at 400 for 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked thru.

No comments: