Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Country Salsbury Steak

This is a great recipe and made 8 pretty decent sized patties. The rest I rolled into meatballs and put on a cookie sheet until frozen, then put in a ziplock to use for another meal idea (which is the salsbury steak meatballs, with brown gravy over egg noodles, when I do I will post. It's just an idea I have)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I make this often and its soooo good!
Country Salsbury Steak
1 lb. extra lean ground beef ( i use ground sirloin )
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1-1/2 cups water
1/2 cup chopped onions
salt, pepper, and cumin to taste

HEAT oven to 375ºF.

MIX meat, stuffing mix, water, seasonings and onions until well blended. Shape into 8 patties.

BAKE 30 min. or until patties are done

MEANWHILE take store bought brown gravy mix and make to serve over patties.

No comments: